How to remove Spree Discount pop-up (Mac)
What is Spree Discount
If your browser is redirecting you to Spree Discount page and you can’t make it stop, then your computer is probably infected with malware. Spree Discount is a rogue application, that will display the web page with a fake Amazon Membership Rewards issue and claim to grant 1000$ gift card. We recommend you not to click on anything, as you may be redirected to some unsafe website, that can affect your system and browser in a malicious way. In this article you may learn how to remove Spree Discount redirect.
Malware like this one is commonly installed without your knowledge with some other software that you may have downloaded from the internet – that’s called bundling, it’s quite widely spread method of malware distribution. Spree Discount will get your browser configurations messed up and spoil your browsing experience with constant redirection and sponsored by third-party advertisement. That’s why we recommend you to remove it, manually or automatically.
Spree Discount Removal Guide
- Download Spree Discount Removal Tool.
- Remove Spree Discount from Mac OS.
- Remove Spree Discount from browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari).
Spree Discount Automated Removal Tools:
Combo Cleaner Antivirus is a removal tool, that is able to locate and eliminate Spree Discount pop-up from your Mac and boost your computer’s productivity.
Manual Spree Discount Removal Guide
Below is step-by-step instructions to remove Spree Discount from Mac computer.
- On the Finder menu click Go;
- On the right side choose Applications;
- Locate Spree Discount;
- Move it to trash bin;
- Follow on-screen instructions;
How to reset browser settings?
After removing malware, we recommend to reset browser settings to default.
- Open Safari.
- Select Safari menu.
- Choose Reset Safari….
- Click Reset button.
- Open Google Chrome;
- a) Click on Options Icon or press Alt+E, Alt+F, then click Settings;
b) Type “chrome://settings/” in address bar;
- Click a link Show advanced settings;
- Turn down and click Reset settings;
- Click Reset.
- Open Internet Explorer;
- Press Alt, click Tools, or Click on Gear Icon;
- Click Internet Options;
- Click Advanced tab;
- Click Reset;
- Mark Delete Personal Settings, Click Reset.
- Open Mozilla Firefox;
- a) Press Alt+H, then click Troubleshooting Information;
b) Type “about:support” in address bar;
- At the Right-Top Corner click Reset Firefox;
- Click Reset Firefox.
This is it! Thank you for attention, we hope that these instructions will help you to get rid of Spree Discount from your computer and browser. The most efficient way to remove Spree Discount is to accomplish the manual removal instructions and then use any of those anti-malware applications. The manual method will weaken the malware and the program will remove it.